The best smokey eye make-up tutorials. Are you ready for it? The power of smokey eyes!It can look very nice. The power of make-up, inspired by Nikkie Tutorials of course. But what about the power of smokey eyes? What you guys think of smokey eyes?
What’s more beautiful than one stunning smokey eye makeup look? The perfect smoky eye makeup tutorial is the one that makes your friends and family look twice. It’s still subtle but creates a wow factor that makes it clear you put effort into it. Make-up artists like Patrick Starrr and Nikkie de Jager have frequently used this smokey eye makeup effect in their videos, mesmerizing us with their incredible beauty techniques. If you think you can’t pull off smokey eye makeup, you’ve got to read this article.
- Black Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial:
Whether you’re going to a party or have a special event, the black smokey eye makeup tutorial will help make you stand out and appear captivating. When it comes to the hottest looks, no one’s beating black smoky eyes. They are completely flattering for anyone and attract tons of attention wherever you go. Here’s how you can try the trend at home!
- First and foremost have a clean surface and apply a primer. It helps your makeup to be there for a long time. And gives a perfect base for the eyeshadow.
- Apply the concealer to remove any color effect and eye bags.
- Put on black eyeshadow on crease and then at the outer corner of your eyes. You can put more eyeshadow if you want an extra dark look.
- Blend it well to remove any visible lines.
- Apply a thick liner and blend it with existing black eyeshadow.
- Put the liner under your eyes to give a smokey look. Smudge it really well.
- At Last, put a mascara (heavy volume) to make your eyes wide and marvelous.
- Gold Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial:
Smokey eye makeup can be fun and flirty, but it’s also one of the most difficult looks for makeup newbies to attempt. This eye shadow tutorial is going to show you how to create a gorgeous gold smoky eye, ready for a night out. It’s perfect for any night out with your friends or a special occasion. The gold smokey eye makeup tutorial is easy to follow and does wonder for brightening your eyes and making you look more awake.
- Prep, prime and conceal the eyelids. Use a cream gold eyeshadow base. This will make the gold pop out more when you add the powder eyeshadow.
- Pack on the gold eyeshadow and blend.
- Take a dark brown eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner and take it into the crease to create depth.
- Keep applying the gold to the middle of the lid and the brown in the outer corner till you are happy with the intensity.
- Apply the gold eyeshadow to the lower lashline. Follow up with a black liner on the lower waterline.
- Apply eyeliner to the upper lash line and flick it out.
- To complete the look, apply fake lashes and finish up with mascara.
- Purple Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial:
Have you ever wondered how to achieve a purple smokey eye? In this step-by-step video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a gorgeous purple smokey eye makeup look from start to finish. You can also use this look for a New Year’s Eve night or any other special occasion. This sultry look is guaranteed to draw eyes to you and make heads turn.
- Start off with a lilac shimmery eyeshadow as the starting base color.
- Pack on some black to the outer corner and blend it out so that there are no harsh lines.
- Use a slightly darker shade of purple in the middle of the eyelid to create a smooth transition between the lilac and the black. This goes without saying, but blend so that it looks flawless.
- Find a peachy pink shade and use a fluffy blush to apply above the crease. This gives it a natural gradient.
- Apply kohl or eyeliner to the lower lash line and smudge it out to give it that smokey effect.
- Tightline your upper water line in order to give your lashes a fuller look.
- Apply mascara, and your purple smokey makeup look is now done!
- Bronze Dramatic Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial:
Wanna know how to do a bronze dramatic smokey eye makeup tutorial? The smokey eye is perfect for night and evening events, but it could be worn while going to a party as well. Regardless of the event you are attending or hosting, there is no doubt that you will look fantastic if you do the bronze dramatic smokey eye.
- Start off with a bronze eyeshadow all over the eyelid.
- Take some of the same bronze eyeshadow and run it through your lower lash line.
- Using a dark brown eyeshadow and a liner brush, create a smudged outline as close as you can to the lash line.
- Do the same thing for the lower lash line.
- Apply some more bronze eyeshadow to get the desired intensity.
- Using a nude eye pencil, run it along the lower lash line to create the appearance of brighter eyes.
- Blend out any harsh lines and add eyeshadow wherever needed.
- Use a gold eye pencil or eyeshadow to add some shimmery highlight to the inner corner.
- Finish off the look with a few good coats of mascara.
- Silver Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial:
If you are a lover of makeup and want to try something different… here is a stunning silver smokey eye tutorial for you. When it comes to makeup, smokey eyes and silver eyeshadows are one of the most popular trends. It’s a simple look but when done properly can be very eye-catching. In fact, a silver smoky eye makeup look is the perfect look for any occasion and will make you stand out in any crowd.
- Apply primer and concealer to prep the eye. Because silver is a cool-toned color, it’s important to get rid of any redness or discoloration.
- Use a silver cream-based shadow on the freshly primed and concealed eyelid.
- Black eyeliner should be applied to the outer corner.
- Now blend it towards the middle and into the crease.
- Apply black liner to the upper and lower lash lines.
- Smudge it out to create a smokey look.
- Using a highlighter, highlight the brow bone.
- Intensify the silver if needed by packing on more products.
- Blend it out evenly so that it transitions smoothly.
- Finish off with a good mascara, and that’s all!
These smokey eye looks are one of the most classic and stylish looks in all of the makeup. The smokey eye makeup trend has become so popular that you can even see it on your favorite celebrities like Jessica Biel and Demi Moore who also believe this is the best way to wear smokey eyes makeup.
So what you think of my smokey-eye look on the picture?